Department of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Data Sciences, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Department of Statistics, Rice University
- 2010, 2011 | Lead Teaching Assistant, Probability in Bioinformatics and Genetics (STAT 423, 623).
- 2010 | Lead Teaching Assistant, Applied Stochastic Processes (STAT 552).
- 2008, 2009 | Lab Instructor, Introduction to Statistics for the Biosciences (STAT 305).
- 2007, 2008 | Teaching Assistant, Probability and Statistics (STAT 310).
Louisiana State University
- 2005 - 2007 | Undergraduate tutor, tutored college algebra, trigonometry and pre-calculus students in the Roadmap 2 Redesign Program
- 2003 - 2004 | Undergraduate tutor, tutored students at Scotlandville Magnet High School in algebra