Department of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
2018 | Co-instructor, Advanced Data Science
Department of Data Sciences, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Department of Biostatistics, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- 2016 | Co-instructor, Introduction to Data Science (HSPH - BIO 260).
- 2015 | Teaching Assistant, Statistical Methods for Functional Genomics, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories.
- 2015 |Contributor and Discussion Leader, Harvard edX
- 2014 | Lead Teaching Fellow, Data Science (CS109), Harvard University. Supervised and guided 25 teaching fellows with over 300 students in the course. All course material available on* github.
- 2014 | Discussion Leader, Data Analysis for Genomics (PH525x), Harvard edX.
Department of Statistics, Rice University
- 2010, 2011 | Lead Teaching Assistant, Probability in Bioinformatics and Genetics (STAT 423, 623).
- 2010 | Lead Teaching Assistant, Applied Stochastic Processes (STAT 552).
- 2008, 2009 | Lab Instructor, Introduction to Statistics for the Biosciences (STAT 305).
- 2007, 2008 | Teaching Assistant, Probability and Statistics (STAT 310).
Louisiana State University
- 2005 - 2007 | Undergraduate tutor, tutored college algebra, trigonometry and pre-calculus students in the Roadmap 2 Redesign Program
- 2003 - 2004 | Undergraduate tutor, tutored students at Scotlandville Magnet High School in algebra